The admission process for Nahda Academy is as follows: -
- Please complete the registration form, which is available through the link below.
- Return the registration form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the form has been received, you will be notified accordingly and an invoice to commence the application process in the sum of SR 800.00 will be issued.
- Upon payment, the application will then be processed and referred for professional assessment, which will be subject to a charge of SR 850.00. The assessment will enable the school to best identify the individual needs of the child in order to produce the most suitable plan for their education.
- After completion of the professional assessment, the enrolment process will be completed and a place secured upon initial payment of the term’s fees. The term’s fees shall comprise a third of the Admissions and Registration fee (annual amount SR 5,000.00) and the tuition fees as per the table on the website, which are age-dependent.
- Please note that for entry into the Academic Year 2017/18 applications will only be considered for entry into Reception, Nursery to Year 3 groups.
- Should you wish to begin the enrolment process for the 2018/19 Academic Year, please complete the 2018/19 registration form.