We at Nahda Academy consider our current families as our best form of advertising for Nahda Academy and we want to reward you for promoting our school to your family and friends. For the 2020 – 2021 academic year, we are launching our New Pupil Referral Program. It is a way for Nahda Academy to say thank you for your trust and confidence.
If you refer one new pupil from Pre-Nursery to Year 7 to Nahda Academy and they enrol for the 2020 – 2021 year, you will receive a SR 3,000 reduction on the tuition AND the new pupil will also receive a SR 2,000 tuition reduction. The tuition discount/reduction is per pupil (not per family) and there is no limit to the number of pupils referred. Below is how the process works:
- The Referral Program is open to all parents or legal guardians with Pre-Nursery through Year 7 pupils enrolled in Nahda Academy.
- The reduction will be given for referring new families to Nahda Academy (does not include returning families). To qualify for the incentive, referred pupils cannot have a sibling currently or previously enrolled in Nahda Academy.
- To qualify, referrals must be acknowledged by the new family during the application process or during the tour. To put the program in effect, the referring family (current Nahda Academy family) must complete and sign the New Pupil Referral Form during the enrolment process and submit to the Nahda Academy reception office.
- Tuition reduction will be applied in October for pupils starting at the beginning of the school year. For new pupils starting after the beginning of the year, the incentive will be applied one month following the start date of the new family. To qualify, the new family must remain in good financial standing with the school for at least 30 days.
- There is no limit to the number of pupil referrals that each Nahda Academy family can submit.
- The New Pupil Referral Program is subject to review or suspension at any time. Interpretation of program parameters will be at the discretion of the Nahda Academy management.
- New Pupil Referral Program Forms are available at the Nahda Academy Admin office. Also attached to this email.
For questions on the New Pupil Referral Program, please call the Nahda Academy office at 012 6621656.
To download the referral form please use this LINK