We at Nahda Academy consider our current families as our best form of advertising for Nahda Academy
and we want to reward you for promoting our school to your family and friends. For the 2021 – 2022 academic year, we are launching our Pupil Referral Program. It is a way for Nahda Academy to say thank you for your trust and confidence.
- If you refer new pupils from Pre-Nursery to Year 8 to Nahda Academy and they enroll for the 2021 – 2022 year, you will receive a SR 1,500 reduction on the tuition. The tuition discount/reduction is per family.
- The maximum discount received for the referring family is SR 3,000 per academic year no matter how many families are referred to Nahda Academy.
- The Referral Program is open to all parents or legal guardians with Pre-Nursery through Year 8 pupils enrolled in Nahda Academy.
- The reduction will be given for referring new families to Nahda Academy (does not include returning families). To qualify for the incentive, referred pupils cannot have a sibling currently or previously enrolled in Nahda Academy.
- To qualify, referrals must be acknowledged by the new family during the application process or during the tour. To put the program in effect, the referring family (current Nahda Academy family) must complete and sign the New Pupil Referral Form during the enrollment process and submit to the Nahda Academy reception office.
- Tuition reduction will be applied in October for pupils starting at the beginning of the school year. For new pupils starting after the beginning of the year, the incentive will be applied one month following the start date of the new family. To qualify, the new family must remain in good financial standing with the school for at least 30 days.
- The New Pupil Referral Program is subject to review or suspension at any time.
- Interpretation of program parameters will be at the discretion of the Nahda Academy management.
- New Pupil Referral Program Forms are available at the Nahda Academy Admin office. Also attached to this email.
To download the referral form please use this LINK